Pinewood Derby Dry Graphite with Moly additive
- Brand:Pinewood Pro
- Buy New: $6.49
as of 4/19/2018 04:35 UTC details
- Seller:Pinewood Pro
- Sales Rank:1,158
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.01
- Dimensions (in):4 x 0.5 x 1
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Custom blend of dry powdered graphite with molybdenum disulfide added for maximum speed
- Minimizes pinewood derby axle and wheel friction
- High performance specially made for pinewood derby cars and CO2 powered Dragsters
- Puffer tube with pointed tip for easy application to axles and wheels
- Use to lubricate any surface to reduce friction and eliminate squeaks
Pinewood Pro's dry powdered PRO Graphite
is a special blend of ultra-fine graphite with sub-micron molybdenum disulfide (also known as "moly") additive to give you the best graphite blend that minimizes friction on pinewood derby car axles and CO2 powered Dragster axles making your car speed to the finish line.
According to Pinewood Pro's track tests (http://www.pinewoodpro.com/pinewood-derby-speed-tests.php), lubricating your axles with graphite is the single most important way to increase your car speed.
- PRO Graphite has been a proven race winner for over 15 years!
PRO Graphite can also be used in a multitude of applications from loosening locks and squeaky hinges to reducing friction on any mechanical device.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
copy rights reserved 2017 @ toys-online-shop.com