Cards Against Humanity
- Brand:Cards Against Humanity LLC.
- Buy New: $25.00
as of 3/24/2018 12:49 UTC details
- Seller:Cards Against Humanity, LLC
- Sales Rank:9
- Number Of Items:1
- Age:17 - 999 years
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.25
- Dimensions (in):7 x 4.1 x 2.7
- Legal Disclaimer:I bought this new and never played it. I couldn't fulfill the 4+ friends requirement. Fulfilled by AMAZON - Eligible for FREE Super Saver/Prime Shipping. Amazon Customer Service with Delivery Tracking. Receive your item in 3-5 Days!
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people.
- Now version 2.0! Over 150 new cards since the last version.
- Contains 500 white cards and 100 black cards for maximum replayability.
- Includes a booklet of sensible game rules and preposterous alternate rules.
- America's #1 gerbil coffin.
Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people. Unlike most of the party games you've played before, Cards Against Humanity is as despicable and awkward as you and your friends.
The game is simple. Each round, one player asks a question from a Black Card, and everyone else answers with their funniest White Card.
Reviews of Cards Against Humanity:
"Pretty amazing." - The Onion AV Club
"An incredible game." - Mike "Gabe" Krahulik, Penny Arcade
"Uncontrollable laughter." - Kill Screen Magazine
"The game your party deserves." - Thrillist
"A game." - The Daily Beast
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
copy rights reserved 2017 @ toys-online-shop.com