- List Price:
- Buy New: $8.77
as of 7/19/2018 03:26 UTC details
- You Save: $4.22 (32%)
- Sales Rank:262
- Languages:English (Published), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Age:8 - 99 years
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):1.6 x 10.5 x 10.5
- Warranty:No Warranty
- Release Date:October 7, 2017
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Who committed the murder in the mansion?.
- Eliminate the suspects and discover whodunit, with what and where.
- Correctly guess the murderer to win.
- Introducing a new character, Dr. Orchid as one of the suspects.
- Includes 1 gameboard, 6 tokens, 6 miniature weapons, 30 Cards (6 character cards, 6 weapon cards, 9 room cards, and 9 clue cards, 1 case file envelope, 1 pad of detective notebook sheets, 2 dice, and game guide
One murder…6 suspects. In this suspenseful Clue game, players have to find out who's responsible for murdering Mr. Boddy of Tudor Mansion in his own home. Get the scoop on the mansion's rooms, weapons and guests and start detecting! Was it Plum with the wrench in the library? Or Green with the candlestick in the study? Eliminate information throughout the game in this classic whodunit. The player who correctly accuses Who, What, and Where wins!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
copy rights reserved 2017 @ toys-online-shop.com